Monday

We Must Believe In Jesus - Mark 16:16, And Much More


They believe in Jesus more than born again? Is there more to life after being a Christian believer and you can meet Jesus on earth and shake hands and kiss? This author has done and if you are a believer whose faith is alive, you could see Jesus in a vision as a result of prayer in this article.

Mark 16:16 (New International Version)

16 He that believeth and is baptized will be saved, but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Luke 09:35 (New King James Version)

35. And a voice from the cloud, saying: ". This is my beloved Son, Hear Him!"

John 0:36 (New King James Version)

36 Then you have the light, believe in light, can become sons of light. "Jesus said these things, and went, and hides.

John 6:29 (New King James Version)

29 Jesus answered and said, "This is the work of God, that ye believe on Him whom He sent."

John 20:29 (New International Version)

29 Jesus said: "Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

John 14:6 (New King James Version)

6 Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me ..

Many people think that simply being born again, but certainly to be saved is more than just believing in Jesus that most Christians do not believe in Jesus Christ. Faith is more of an action word that the Father says in Luke 9:35 above, that Jesus is his beloved Son and we must listen.

Christians seem to have much faith in God, but seem mostly to be in a cocoon that says: "I am born again and I am saved and that is sufficient for salvation is a free gift and 'I do not work for him. "But believing in Jesus, I do not. Believing in Jesus, you must act like it. Jacques, the brother of Jesus said so.

James 2:14-20

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not work? The faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister be naked, and poor, daily food, 16, and one of you says to them: "Starting in peace, be warmed and filled," without giving them what is needed for the body, what good is it ? 17 So also faith in yourself, if you do not have works, is dead. 18 But someone says: "You have faith and I have works." Show me thy faith without works, I will show thee my faith by my works. 19 You believe that God is one. You do well. Even the demons believe and tremble! 20 But wilt thou know, is the foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

This verse clearly shows that even the demons believe in God and Jesus. When the earth, even the demons gave him to be the Messiah and Son of God before the people recognized. So do we need to do more than simply believing in Jesus.

Faith is the word action.

Believing in Jesus is listening. Hearing of Jesus is to know what He taught and act this way towards our fellowmen.

One day, I read the book, the author said that he met Jesus on earth. I prayed that night that I would be honored to meet Jesus on earth. From this activity, I met Jesus on earth in the flesh once, and about forty times more than what has come to visions of the earth. I have had many experiences with Jesus not only came into the world, but other visitors from the sky. I met Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of Jesus on earth, John the apostle, Paul, Elijah, Martha, the sister of Mary and others, like Arch Angels Gabriel and Michael. I know not to believe the child was going to happen to me, but now that I met Jesus in all these days, are waiting to meet him frequently, that is, I think he visits me often.

The question is: do you believe in Jesus, then obey him? You have to obey him to believe that he could open his spiritual eyes? I believed him, and spoke to him many years before I saw it and was like a person, Jesus shows to Thomas above. Now I have seen and my faith has grown by leaps and bounds.

Let me pray for you.

Father

I pray that increase the faith of the person reading this teaching. I pray that your faith in your Son may result in action as they begin to look at all the commandments of Jesus and begin to obey one by one. For those who have faith in the unseen, I ask you to open your eyes and visit in a vision he has done for me. His prophet prophesies that people see visions in those days, so I have faith to pronounce and open the spiritual eyes of the faithful readers.

In Jesus' name I ask your child to be glorified.

Praise God for His answers to prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment